Sunday 22 November 2009

I'm having a very chilled out day today. last night mummy let me sleep on the bed all night and it was nice and cosy sleeping between mummy and daddy though i don't think mummy got much sleep.
mummy says shes gonna take me for a walk soon while we leave daddy to study as hes got 2 exams next week and needs some quite time (poor daddy)
my bark seems worse today and mum says i might have to go to vets next week if it gets worse, i don't mind the vets there nice to me and give me cuddles there to.
i hope i get better soon as I'm missing my welsh family and want to go see them soon though I'm not to keen on all the steps (we don't have any here)
mummy and daddy have been talking and i heard they were saying about moving if dad gets this new job (i wonder if we will take the meow fur things with us)
well i now have my breakfast ready so need to go eat it
catch you soon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment