Wednesday 25 November 2009

its a wonderful day today
I've already been for a nice walk with mummy and daddy and then had my breakfast mmmmm food lol
mummy had to pop out after that so i have been chilling with daddy its cool i get to lay on the sofa and eat my bone or chews
mummy is gonna take me out for another walk in a bit so daddy can carry on with his study he has his last exam tomorrow morning at 9am (hope he leaves me in bed when he leaves 7;45 is just to early to get up )
my bark is much better today and I'm not feeling ill YAY hope it stays away last time i was ill i had my auntie demelda and uncle colin looking after me cos i was very poorly baby and Nealy died but i was better when mummy and daddy came and got me from north wales when i was 9 weeks old
I'm 10 months old now and big and strong and i pull mummy about when we go for walks its funny but i know i shouldn't do it mum says its OK when we go uphill but other times i have to walk nice but I'm not on the lead that often as I'm a good girl off lead and come when I'm called
i hear mummy wrapping stuff in the bedroom i think ill go and help

thought id add a bit tonight as I've had a fun day playing with wrapping paper and the empty roll once mummy had finished with it
mummy said she wished she had taken a photo as i looked funny on the bed surrounded by ripped paper
hehehehehehe

better go now
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment