Monday 23 November 2009

today's been fun so far
i woke mummy up early saying i wanted to go out so she got up and took me in the garden so i could be a good girl
but i wasn't all i wanted wanted to do was to jump in the puddles then at mummy her face was really funny , then when we came in i jumped all over daddy who was in bed with my muddy paws he got up really quickly (hahahahahaha)
when i had my breakfast mummy left me with daddy while she went into town to post a packet to auntie demelda with lots of bits and cards mummy made for her
i like it when mummy goes to town i get treats today i got a new tugger (i chewed already ) and a rawhide bone (yummy)
daddy's gonna take a break from study in a bit and take me out with my throw ring YAY
hes been studying to hard and been having headaches that's not good but his first exams tomorrow so paws crossed for him
well mum wants the computer back now so I'm going out with daddy

love to all
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment